So . . . has everyone eaten enough turkey? Did everyone have a wonderful Christmas? Sick of Christmas pud-pud yet?
The Davies household has been very busy with Christmas celebrations and this is the first time I have had a chance to sit down behind the computer. I can't believe it is New Year's Eve tomorrow and it will be the end of another year. I wanted to do a review of the whole year but instead, due to wanting to spend the holidays with my family and not tied to a keyboard, I've decided to share another one of my major passions.
Below is a playlist of my favorite music and bands of this year. Music is such a huge part of my life and so many of these songs have a special meaning to me, so I hope you enjoy them too!
I hope to have another post soon going through some of the amazing gifts we received this year, so in the meantime, turn it up and have a cracking new year celebration!
- Little Dragon - Sunshine
- Father John Misty - Hollywood Forever Cemetry Sings
- Jack White - I'm Shakin'
- Alt-J - Taro
- Bat For Lashes - All Your Gold
- Jessie Ware & Sampha - Valentine
- Friends - I'm His Girl
- Beth Jeans Houghton & The Hooves of Destiny - Dodecahedron
- Tame Impala - Elephant
- Foals - Inhaler
- Atoms for Peace - Default
- Field Music - A New Town
- Chromatics - Cherry
- Django Django - Hail Bop
- Poliça - Wandering Star
- Beat Connection - The Palace Garden, 4am
- Beth Jeans Houghton & The Hooves of Destiny - Atlas